Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Your Siblings  (Read 2123 times)

Offline noodle

Your Siblings
« on: August 13, 2019, 01:11:51 PM »
How well do you get along with your own brothers and sisters? My sister and I have always been buddies. I was never close to my brother, though, and we've grown more distant as he's gotten more into his career.

Empty Nest Moms

Your Siblings
« on: August 13, 2019, 01:11:51 PM »

Offline girlchild34

Re: Your Siblings
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2019, 03:43:07 AM »
We may not always agree on many things, but my relationship with my siblings has always been top-notch, despite the slight age difference. As adults, we can now consult and share ideas on a wide range of issues.

Offline cherie

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 11:09:13 AM »
I am close to all of my siblings, only that we don't get to talk so much now. We all live in different cities and at times, getting to meet becomes a challenge. What I love most is that none of us makes a major life decision without consulting.

Offline Elise

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2019, 01:26:02 AM »
Growing up, my sister and I got along okay. We weren't the best of friends, but we never really fought a lot, either. Since we've become adults, we have become a bit closer. I don't see her a ton because she lives a few hours from me, but we do talk on the phone about once a week.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2019, 01:26:02 AM »

Offline cherie

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2019, 03:17:29 AM »
Growing up, my sister and I got along okay. We weren't the best of friends, but we never really fought a lot, either. Since we've become adults, we have become a bit closer. I don't see her a ton because she lives a few hours from me, but we do talk on the phone about once a week.
Now that you've mentioned it, I realize that we weren't so friendly while growing up. As young children, we could get into small fights now and then. Right now, we look back at these childhood memories and laugh together.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2019, 03:17:29 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms