Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Encouraging Quality Time with Mom  (Read 1268 times)

Offline Elise

Encouraging Quality Time with Mom
« on: August 07, 2019, 08:58:07 AM »
My son is starting college in a couple of weeks. All he wants to do is hang out with his friends. I want to spend some quality time with him before he goes to school, but I don't want to keep him from his friends, either. How can I encourage him to spend a little time with his mom before he goes?

Empty Nest Moms

Encouraging Quality Time with Mom
« on: August 07, 2019, 08:58:07 AM »

Offline LeeAnn

Re: Encouraging Quality Time with Mom
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 10:22:53 AM »
Maybe offer to take him to a movie he wants to see, lunch or dinner at a place he likes, or both? My kids and I have different tastes, but they are up for it if I meet or take them to what they prefer.

Offline Elise

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 08:14:03 AM »
That's a good idea, LeeAnn, thank you. My son and I also have different tastes in movies, but I'd definitely be willing to sit through a movie he prefers to spend time with him!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 08:14:03 AM »

Offline adanna

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2019, 10:36:35 AM »
Communication is always important. You can definitely open your heart and talk about it with your son. I'm sure if your son understands, he will for sure spend more time with you before he goes to college. :)

Offline leannfane

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2019, 03:24:45 PM »
I told my son I would take him shopping. Lol. So, tomorrow it is. He leaves on Monday.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2019, 03:24:45 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms