Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What did you find odd after they left?  (Read 1697 times)

Offline adelyn

What did you find odd after they left?
« on: August 06, 2019, 05:45:24 PM »
Yes, the utility bills went down and we got to spend more time together (as a couple). There was less noise around the house and fewer loads of laundry. However, the empty chairs at the table where the children used to sit while talking over dinner, were a constant reminder that they had now started a new phase of their lives. It took a while for us to adjust and eating dinner in a different place helped a lot.

Empty Nest Moms

What did you find odd after they left?
« on: August 06, 2019, 05:45:24 PM »

Offline noodle

Re: What did you find odd after they left?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 10:25:07 PM »
The sudden silence was weird when our younger one moved to his dorm. No more daily shower running, soda cans popping, or bedroom doors opening.

Offline adelyn

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2019, 02:19:59 PM »
Yes, that deafening silence and the sound of the crickets almost made me wail in more than once occasion. I kept looking back and regretting taking them (being around) for granted. Had I known what the empty nest portended, then maybe I would have maximized every opportunity I had. All the same, I have no regrets because they are all doing well, even though it took a while for each of them to fully adjust.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2019, 02:19:59 PM »

Offline SadMommy

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2019, 10:32:50 AM »
The real feeling of emptiness!  The house feels empty and a part of me feels like something is just missing.  I also have this feeling that I don't know how to describe, it's like I'm just waiting for something.  I don't know what or why.

Offline adelyn

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2019, 10:49:19 AM »
At some point, I would get anxious and start questioning myself. Despite several calls from the kids, it dawned on us that we missed them a lot. It is much better now, but initially, everything seemed like a tough challenge.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2019, 10:49:19 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms