Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Finding others attractive  (Read 3985 times)

Offline noodle

Finding others attractive
« on: July 28, 2019, 07:11:19 PM »

Sometimes I think my husband clicks on certain movies or YouTube videos mainly because he finds the main female really pretty. I asked him about this years ago, and he said that their looks really mean nothing to him. I believe him, but then I wonder if he gets moments of temptation. Getting older makes me more insecure about this topic.

When it comes to finding other people attractive, where do you draw the line on that being wrong? For instance, is it okay to be a big fan of certain actors not because they're talented, but because they're good-looking?

Offline Guineagirl

Re: Finding others attractive
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2019, 10:52:21 AM »

Sometimes I think my husband clicks on certain movies or YouTube videos mainly because he finds the main female really pretty. I asked him about this years ago, and he said that their looks really mean nothing to him. I believe him, but then I wonder if he gets moments of temptation. Getting older makes me more insecure about this topic.

When it comes to finding other people attractive, where do you draw the line on that being wrong? For instance, is it okay to be a big fan of certain actors not because they're talented, but because they're good-looking?

I feel like it too Noodle but then again I don’t mind making it know I think Jason Statham is gorgeous so it works both ways :13:  I love horror films but get sick to death of shots of women with nothing on and none of men.  My husband can be on his phone Googling and I know he watches the film at this point, I sometimes fast forward deliberate as it makes me feel uncomfortable too.  Sorry bit off subject I know

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2019, 10:52:21 AM »

Offline LeeAnn

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2019, 07:21:02 PM »
Not sure if there are clear-cut rules about this. My husband and I talk about who we find attractive, but the discussion goes nowhere: "So-and-so looks great!" "I know. She has no problem getting attention."

@Guineagirl, Jason Statham is cool :)

Offline Katy

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2019, 08:58:41 AM »
I don't think there are any clear-cut rules, either. My husband and I are just honest with each other. We talk about people we find attractive, but we never act on anything. We reassure each other that we are partners for life and that we still find one another attractive.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2019, 08:58:41 AM »

Offline girlchild34

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2019, 11:47:20 AM »
Not sure if there are clear-cut rules about this. My husband and I talk about who we find attractive, but the discussion goes nowhere: "So-and-so looks great!" "I know. She has no problem getting attention."
@Guineagirl, Jason Statham is cool :)
I am with you on this and at times he will joke and say a certain celebrity/actor isn't really good looking just to rile me. It has never been a big deal for us because most of the time, that discussion just ends there.

Offline Cheers

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2019, 12:31:57 PM »
In my opinion it is totally fine to find celebrities attractive. As they are celebrities, you know that you won't really get in touch with them. I don't think there is anything wrong with it. Back in the days I always found some boy bands very attractive. Not really because of their talent, but their looks. :D

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2019, 12:31:57 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms