Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Keep reading  (Read 1492 times)

Offline Cheers

Keep reading
« on: July 26, 2019, 10:27:56 AM »
After my husband passed away, I have started trying different things to distract myself. Maybe I'm more of a quiet person. I found reading the best. After I started reading more, my perspective seems to have changed too. I never realised the power of books and words before.

Empty Nest Moms

Keep reading
« on: July 26, 2019, 10:27:56 AM »

Offline haidyl

Re: Keep reading
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2019, 06:06:11 AM »
Hey Cheers, welcome to the forum. So sorry for the loss of your husband because it seems that the two of you were really close. You can always cherish the memories and find joy in the good times you had.

You know I’m halfway through my current read and coming across this post was just timely. There is such a great power in reading and I agree that it completely changes one’s perspective of life.

Offline Cheers

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2019, 02:48:33 PM »
Thank you haidyl, this is such a lovely comment. I never knew reading could be that fun. It's like opening up a new world that I have never discovered before. I tend to read books that are talking about the meanings of life. I am always inspired.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2019, 02:48:33 PM »

Offline noodle

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2019, 12:04:40 PM »
Hi, Cheers, and welcome. I don't read as often as I should, but when I do I like biographies or stories about people who overcame pain, like The Glass Castle.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2019, 12:04:40 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms