Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Your children as neighbors  (Read 4682 times)

Offline LeeAnn

Your children as neighbors
« on: July 24, 2019, 02:38:28 PM »
I thought of this while looking at the thread that @noodle started. I was wondering if any of your kids now live near you or plan on doing so soon? My husband and I would love to have either of ours a short drive away someday. The job market here is not so great, though.

Empty Nest Moms

Your children as neighbors
« on: July 24, 2019, 02:38:28 PM »

Offline Katy

Re: Your children as neighbors
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2019, 04:44:41 AM »
My daughter and her husband live about 10 minutes away from me. I love that I can go over there just about anytime, and she can easily come visit us, too.  It'll be really nice to have her so close when her son is born. I'll be able to pop over to her place pretty easily if she needs me for something.

Offline adanna

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2019, 01:59:37 PM »
It's good to hear that your kids live close to you! Even though my kids are currently far away from me, if they lived near me, I would probably also have some road trips with them. I really miss it although we drove to somewhere far away last time they came back to visit me together.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2019, 01:59:37 PM »

Offline SadMommy

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2019, 11:20:10 AM »
Both of my kids live close. (Which is a good thing.) However, I still wish they would see me more. I probably see my youngest (21) about a once a week when she'll come over to look for something, but doesn't hang out or go do stuff with me. My eldest (24) is married and I might see here once or twice a week to maybe go on a walk when her husband is at work.  I thought we still would be seeing each other more often because before they moved out, they said we could still go shopping together and such, but they seem to be going on their own. And my married daughter is always saying she needs to do house chores and such.  I've even offered to come help, but she says no. I know they both work full time and probably enjoy some of their quiet time, but it's still hard.  Especially since my eldest always followed me around the house talking since birth.
 :'(

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2019, 11:20:10 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms