Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: When you feel powerless  (Read 6389 times)

Offline Cheers

When you feel powerless
« on: July 24, 2019, 01:32:51 PM »
I’m glad that I have found this forum and it makes me realise there are many people out there who share similar experiences with me. My husband passed away a couple months ago. Suddenly I feel like my life is so blank. My kids are not living with me but they take turns to stay with me these days. I don’t want to bother my kids that much but right now I just feel powerless. I hope I will get better.

Empty Nest Moms

When you feel powerless
« on: July 24, 2019, 01:32:51 PM »

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
Re: When you feel powerless
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2019, 12:05:31 PM »
Hi Cheers, so sorry to hear about your husband, that must have been very devastating for you. How long were you married if you don't mind me asking. It's really nice that your kids want to take turns staying with you. It probably helps them to heal also.

It does take time even though you really get tired of hearing it. We lost our son several years ago although it's not the same, you will get to where you can get by and get on with life. Can't say that things will ever be the same again but you just take it a day at a time until you can manage.

Take care and welcome to the forum.

:grouphugsign: :grouphugsign:

Offline haidyl

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2019, 06:21:37 AM »
Hey Cheers, losing a loved one brings with it major changes to our lives but I’m just glad that your kids have purposed to be there for you. Like Jeanine says, time will not necessarily heal but will help you to get on with life. Feel welcome to the forum.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2019, 06:21:37 AM »

Offline Cheers

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2019, 01:35:25 PM »
Thanks Jeanine and haidyl! My husband and I have been married for about 30 years. Yes, I am also very glad that my kids can manage to take turns to stay with me. I am sorry to hear about the loss of your son too, Jeanine. I understand it can take a long time to get over the loss of a significant person. Now I’m trying it bit by bit. This forum is very warm. I really like being here.

Offline Katy

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2019, 08:30:38 AM »
Hi Cheers,
I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. Losing a loved one is incredibly difficult. Please try not to feel bad for needing some support right now. It is perfectly normal, and I am so glad your children are there for you.

It will get easier with time. You will always miss him, of course, but you will learn to adjust to a new normal. ::offers hug::

Offline Elise

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2019, 07:55:26 AM »
Hi Cheers,

I'm so sorry about your husband. How are you doing? I can't even imagine how difficult this time must be for you. Please take your time grieving and take good care of yourself. We are all here to support you.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2019, 07:55:26 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms