Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: More "adjustments"  (Read 1973 times)

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
More "adjustments"
« on: April 18, 2012, 09:15:05 AM »
Well it seems that every time we turn around we are having to adjust to something else since our son passed away. They were living with us and had been for a few years. Jenny has decided to move in with her mom and dad for a while. I think it is really hard here for her now and she wants to be closer to her mother. We of course understand but it is going to be hard when they move. We are so used to them being here and having Koen always around.

I guess the good part is that her parents only live just a few minutes away but it still just won't be the same. She is planning on making the move the end of next month when Koen gets out of school. We'll get use to it, we have no choice but all these changes and 'adjustments' sure do suck.

I know she will probably be looking for a place for just her and Koen in a few months so it was going to happen anyway. We only want the best for them.

Thanks for listening sometimes it helps to just 'talk' it out.

Empty Nest Moms

More "adjustments"
« on: April 18, 2012, 09:15:05 AM »

Offline laurena82

Re: More "adjustments"
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 03:58:14 PM »
(((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))) to you---
I cant imagine how difficult it would be to lose a son...(any child)...
I'm glad they will still be nearby at least---I'm not sure of the grandson's age, but I'm guessing he'd be happy to visit alot :)

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 05:36:57 PM »
Thanks Laurena, he is 5 and just loves his 'Papa' to pieces. I think it is going to get to him even more then me. I'm sure they will be visiting a lot and school will be out the end of May so summer will be here. I guess we will just have to see how it goes.  He is our one and only grandchild and don't think we will have anymore. Our oldest is going with a lady a little bit older then him and has two grown kids so if they stay together there won't be any coming that way. :( As it goes now though, we just kind of take it a day at a time and see what happens.

Take care

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 05:36:57 PM »

Offline NancyB

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 08:47:35 AM »
Hi Jeanine,
I'm sorry to hear this latest news.  I think of you often, and I know you must be in a great deal of emotional pain.  I feel like nothing I can say will help you, but please know that we all care about you on this board.  Prayers.  Take care. 
Nancy B.

Offline Maria

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2012, 02:54:47 AM »
Prayers for this as well.
Life sure doesn't seem fair sometimes.
You have been such an inspiration on this board. Words are so inadequate.
I''m just sorry that you are going through this.....
I did this as a cross stitch for a friend whose husband and Son-in-Law
were killed in a horrible boating accident....It brings Peace to me, when I think about my mom...I hope
it will bring some little bit of Peace toy you, as you travel this unknown journey.

My life is but a weaving
Between the Lord and me
I do not choose the colors,
He worketh steadily.

Oftimes he weaveth sorrow
And I in foolish pride
Forget He sees the upper
And I the underside.

Those dark threads are as needful
In the weaver's skillful hand
As the threads of gold and silver
In the pattern He has planned.