Empty Nest "Our Everyday Lives" > Every Day Conversations

How are you filling your days?

(1/3) > >>

FeelingBetter:
Just wondering how a lot of you spend your days now that most of you are empty nesters? Have you developed any new hobbies? Maybe taken up some new ones. I'm thinking this might be a good topic for some of the more newer empty nesters here.  :13:

I have taken up some new hobbies of my own and hubby actually took up golf! Never played much before but has gotten into it now. Me, not so much.... :dunno:

We did both also take up bowling and joined a league which is turning out to be fun.

So, what about ya'll? Care to share and kick around some ideas? :039:

cherie:
There is this friend of ours who plays golf and he has been trying to tag us along for quite some time and I think at the right time, we will accompany and maybe learn more about this sport. We both love to read and despite having different interests, my husband has continued to keep me in check. We do at least three books per month.

adanna:
Besides gardening, which I really love and enjoy, I'm basically trying everything to see what I like to do. I want to make more coffee. And I also want to go hiking some day. I have it in my plan.

leannfane:
I enjoy bible Journaling. It brings me closer to god and a great way to use my creativity. I also read and do bible study.

reesespcs4:
Hi I am new to this forum. I am still learning  how to be an "adult" I have always had my identity  as mom and then Nana. Now that my family  is older,  I find myself  questioning  who I am and what do I do. I fill up my day with chores, cleaning  ,walking my dog..need other ideas.. that dont cost money :dunno:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version