Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Curious.....how do you define "Success"?  (Read 4947 times)

Offline Elizabeth

Curious.....how do you define "Success"?
« on: July 17, 2019, 01:26:35 PM »
Had an interesting conversation the other day and this was the topic. Me personally, I think it is doing something that you really enjoy doing and are happy. That may or may not include making a 'lot of money' doing it. Some seem to think it is having a job that pays a bunch and makes you really rich.  I say if you don't have time to do anything but work and are always worried about staying ahead and making the big bucks how do you enjoy it all? No time for family friends or just fun, always work work work!

So how do you define success?  :dunno:

Empty Nest Moms

Curious.....how do you define "Success"?
« on: July 17, 2019, 01:26:35 PM »

Offline Olive

Re: Curious.....how do you define "Success"?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2019, 06:39:09 AM »
One word for me, contentment. Being content with what I have and still enjoy life with what I have is my definition of success. Sometimes we want to get some things that others have that we miss the good things that we already have.

Offline cherie

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2019, 08:52:14 AM »
To me, success is more than just contentment; I want to be able to do the basic things with much ease. Money isn't everything but is one way of achieving success and there can't be any success if anyone can't relate well with other people.

Offline FeelingBetter

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2019, 04:01:25 PM »
Just being happy with what you do! Big  money or not (although it would be nice to have some extra now and then) :)

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2019, 04:01:25 PM »

Offline adanna

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2019, 02:06:25 PM »
I agree with FeelingBetter. Being able to be happy is a big success. Sounds easy but not everyone can do it. People usually just feel happy when good things happen to them. When bad things happen, they will be depressed. If we can make happiness as our inner job instead of a mere reaction to things happening in the outer world, it will be great. Because when we think about why we want success or why we want money, the answer is always the same. We want happiness. :)

Offline Cheers

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2019, 01:58:03 PM »
Well I believe the definition is different to different individuals. But I would suggest that generally, when you have achieved something important in your life and you feel good about it, it’s a kind of success. It’s hard to give a concrete definition. I believe every individual should find their own definition.

Offline leannfane

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2019, 03:28:41 PM »
To me, success is more than just contentment; I want to be able to do the basic things with much ease. Money isn't everything but is one way of achieving success and there can't be any success if anyone can't relate well with other people.
This. Exactly. It is hard for so many to compare themselves with what the world thinks success is.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2019, 03:28:41 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms