Empty Nest Moms

Author Topic: Sweating??  (Read 1271 times)

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
Sweating??
« on: July 15, 2019, 02:54:30 PM »
Well seems as if it is always something! I've noticed the past few days that I am sweating a bit more than usual (which isn't really that much to begin with). I'm talking about being in a nice air conditioned room and still sweating! This is something new and was wondering if anyone else has gone through this? I know it's not menopause, been there done that years ago, so just not sure if I should be concerned or not?

Was out shopping earlier today in both Walmart and Publix and those stores are very cool and I was sweating. It's not excessive but enough to feel uncomfortable.  Been drinking lemon water the past week and a half or so but this just started so don't really think that is it?

Thought before I spend hours on Google I'd see if anyone else has experienced this?  :dunno:

Offline Olive

Re: Sweating??
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 07:48:16 PM »
I'm not a doctor, but I think anxiety can make us sweat uncontrollably. Anxiety can make our internal organs work faster which will make us more sweaty even though we did not exert that much physical effort. I still recommend that you visit your physician concerning this matter.

Offline Elizabeth

Re: Sweating??
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2019, 01:19:50 PM »
Oh my that does sound like it would be uncomfortable! If it doesn't go away after a while I would also check with your doctor and see what might be going on. I'm not sure if it could be the lemon water flushing 'toxins' out of your body or not, might look that one up! Let us know if you find out anything and stay cool. :)

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms