Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Favorite music genre?  (Read 2588 times)

Offline cherie

Favorite music genre?
« on: July 15, 2019, 01:51:26 PM »
Well, hasn't music really transitioned over time? Nonetheless, I think that the turn of the millennium brought forth such a paradigm shift in music. Are there some musicians that you believe have remained consistent over time? I'd love some suggestions.

Empty Nest Moms

Favorite music genre?
« on: July 15, 2019, 01:51:26 PM »

Offline noodle

Re: Favorite music genre?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 06:42:56 PM »
I think The Beatles are one of those bands that young and old seem to enjoy almost equally. Stevie Wonder is another who seems to have fans of different ages.

Offline Olive

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2019, 07:31:25 PM »
I think The Beatles are one of those bands that young and old seem to enjoy almost equally.

Have you seen the movie about the Beatles lately? It was entitled Yesterday. It made me rekindle my love for the Beatles' songs.

My favorite genre is the '90s love songs. I grew up in that decade so I was used to listening to those types of songs.

Offline cherie

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2019, 02:46:38 AM »
Thank you for that suggestion noodle. I have only heard of The Beatles but not really listened to any of their songs. I have purposed to spare some time and listen to them. I will look for the movie as well Olive; I love real-life stories.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2019, 02:46:38 AM »

Offline Olive

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2019, 06:32:34 AM »
Sorry to disappoint you cherie because the "Yesterday" movie is only based on the songs of the Beatles and not about the Beatles' story. The main character did sing a lot of the Beatles songs so it reminded me of those old classics.

Offline cherie

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2019, 09:45:56 AM »
Sorry to disappoint you cherie because the "Yesterday" movie is only based on the songs of the Beatles and not about the Beatles' story. The main character did sing a lot of the Beatles songs so it reminded me of those old classics.
Well, I'm not disappointed at all Olive but even more eager to watch the movie. Everything about The Beatles and a lot of the popular global bands is that there was always something unique about them, apart from just music. Does anyone here love rock as well?

Offline LeeAnn

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2019, 01:51:00 PM »
I saw Yesterday. The audience was mixed ages. The teenage girls next to me sometimes sang along a little bit. That was pretty cool and annoying at the same time!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2019, 01:51:00 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms