Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Peppers  (Read 1435 times)

Offline Kidless

Peppers
« on: April 01, 2017, 06:02:10 AM »

Monday I am going to get 4 pepper plants to plant in pots.  I'm so excited.  Isn't that silly.  To be excited about planting a pepper?  I also want to get some herbs as well.  Does anyone else get as excited about planting things as I do?
 :pinkflowers:

Empty Nest Moms

Peppers
« on: April 01, 2017, 06:02:10 AM »

Offline Lyndish

Re: Peppers
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 01:29:50 AM »
Yes! I love planting my baskets and window boxes. I haven't managed to get into the garden this year properly yet, but getting the seeds in and knowing there will be glorious display of colour later in the year is one of the things I really like.

Are you going to use the peppers for cooking, or are they decorative?

Offline Kidless

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 06:32:53 AM »
They will be for eating and cooking.  The whole family loves hot peppers.  Some days we go out side, pick a few peppers and have them with out meal.  Any left at the end of the season are dried and used in cooking over the winter.   :dance:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 06:32:53 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms