Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: It's always the best to be grateful  (Read 1426 times)

Offline adanna

It's always the best to be grateful
« on: July 12, 2019, 09:53:53 AM »
After years, I notice how important gratitude is. When you are more thankful to the things and people surrounding you, not only that you will feel better in many ways, others will be influenced by you too. When I have a bad day, I try to count my blessings, e.g. I'm still healthy and alive. That way, I feel a lot better!

Empty Nest Moms

It's always the best to be grateful
« on: July 12, 2019, 09:53:53 AM »

Offline noodle

Re: It's always the best to be grateful
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2019, 11:24:13 AM »
I totally agree, adanna! It also seems like the more grateful you are for certain things, like health, the more motivated you are to take care of them even more.

Offline Olive

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2019, 08:57:03 AM »
I'm grateful for this forum because it lets me speak what I think without being afraid of what other people think of me. I also grateful for the life experiences I had because they made me stronger, even though at times I was too down that I was thinking of giving up already.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2019, 08:57:03 AM »

Offline EllieM

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2019, 12:34:46 AM »
Every day I wake up and I am grateful for still being alive, and not just that, but for being healthy at my age as well. I have family members who have so many health problems that I feel grateful.

Offline MomDeb

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2019, 01:41:02 AM »
It is really easy to get bogged down in the negativity of the world. I try to write in my gratitude journal everyday. Even if I just jot down a few things I'm thankful for, it leaves me with a positive vibe before I go to sleep at night.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2019, 01:41:02 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms