Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Trolls  (Read 1394 times)

Offline Olive

Trolls
« on: July 14, 2019, 10:24:07 AM »
The social media has become a catalyst for trolls to propagate. There were trolls before in chat rooms and students are mostly the ones that use it. Now that social media has engaged all ages then trolls have evolved. What I really hate is that these types of people troll on all types of people including the young children.

Empty Nest Moms

Trolls
« on: July 14, 2019, 10:24:07 AM »

Offline adanna

Re: Trolls
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 10:40:51 AM »
Yeah, because people can hide their real identity on social media platforms. Some of them, I think, they are too upset with their reality and want to express their anger on the Internet. Students or teenagers particularly, who don't know how to express their feelings in reality and get help, might be tempted by this kind of trolling.

Empty Nest Moms

Re: Trolls
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 10:40:51 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms