Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: People who always complain  (Read 1834 times)

Offline adanna

People who always complain
« on: July 11, 2019, 12:57:04 PM »
I recently met a person who always complains about everything. She complains about how hard her life is, how stubborn her husband is and many other things. I have tried to ask her to think in a better way but she just doesn't listen and she said I don't understand how she feels. Seriously, I don't really know what to do. I just want to help her and make her feel better. But she thinks I'm being rude. Have you guys ever come across situations like this?

Empty Nest Moms

People who always complain
« on: July 11, 2019, 12:57:04 PM »

Offline noodle

Re: People who always complain
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 02:42:47 PM »
It's mentally really tiring listening to nonstop complaints. They should be balanced with humor or at least a couple of questions for the listener. I try to listen patiently and maybe throw in a light comment. But if nothing changes, I find a polite way to leave the conversation and end with a "Sorry this is happening" kind of goodbye.

Offline littleone

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2019, 12:18:51 AM »
This is one of the situations that I still can't solve. How do you show someone that he still has many things to thank for compared to some others? I feel sad that sometimes I have to give up on these people. Then again, maybe they are just frustrated and need someone to hear them.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2019, 12:18:51 AM »

Offline cherie

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2019, 08:34:58 AM »
Trying to convince someone to look at the positive side of things when they really can't see that has be to be the hardest thing to try and do. I would try my best to encourage such a person but like everything else, there's only so far you can get with such a person.

Offline adanna

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2019, 01:50:53 PM »
Thanks guys. I've tried to understand her situation before I gave any advice. I think for now I shouldn't give any more suggestions. I'll just listen. Maybe what she wants is just a listener.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2019, 01:50:53 PM »

Offline littleone

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2019, 01:13:26 AM »
Thanks guys. I've tried to understand her situation before I gave any advice. I think for now I shouldn't give any more suggestions. I'll just listen. Maybe what she wants is just a listener.
I commend you for doing that because being a listener is just tough. Maybe you can try to convince her in indirect ways, like taking her to trips or meditations. I'm sorry if that sounds random; I'm just throwing out some ideas.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2019, 01:13:26 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms