Empty Nest "Our Everyday Lives" > Some "Fun" things to do....

Latte art

(1/1)

adanna:
Since I'm a coffee lover, these days I've been thinking of learning how to make latte art. I like how creative the patterns can be and recently I saw some 3D latte art pieces that are too cute to be real. Does anyone here also share this passion?

Katy:
I love coffee, too. I've never tried to make any latte art, but it looks really cool! I'm not sure my hands are steady enough, but it would definitely be a fun thing to try.

adanna:
I'm sure it's pretty fun. Especially I want to learn how to do 3D latte art. Sadly it isn't very popular and I can only refer to some online resources which are barely enough.

LeeAnn:
I can make regular latte foam, but I have no idea how to make the amazing designs. My favorites are the 3D-looking ones, like a cat coming up at you.

adanna:

--- Quote from: LeeAnn on August 05, 2019, 10:24:06 AM ---I can make regular latte foam, but I have no idea how to make the amazing designs. My favorites are the 3D-looking ones, like a cat coming up at you.

--- End quote ---

Yes! Exactly like this! I want to create something like this too! Right now I can create some simple patterns. But still fail to make some 3D art. Hopefully I will learn how to do it soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version