Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Weather  (Read 2259 times)

Offline adanna

Weather
« on: July 05, 2019, 08:58:41 AM »
I notice sometimes the weather can affect my mood. When it suddenly rains, my heart suddenly gets upset too. Am I the only one that is so easy to be affected by the weather?

Empty Nest Moms

Weather
« on: July 05, 2019, 08:58:41 AM »

Offline MaryB

Re: Weather
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2019, 02:49:46 PM »
Ugh, I'm a bad one to answer this right now.  We've been having August heat all of last month and looks like this month is going to be a scorcher too...  Ugh...  it is definitely  effecting my mood!   :(

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2019, 01:05:48 PM »
Hi ya Mary! Have you been getting any of this rain we've been getting up here? It missed us for a few days but has made up for it the past few and right now it is storming! Don't mind some here and there as it's good for the plants and cools things down a bit but just not everyday.

It has been hot though with the heat index hitting nearly 112 so for right now the rain is nice. Just dread when we start worrying about hurricanes coming our way sooner or later.  :039: :039:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2019, 01:05:48 PM »

Offline cherie

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2019, 01:47:35 AM »
I actually like it when it rains but not so heavily. On the other hand, when it is too hot, I always know that it is time to go for a swim. I think that it is normal for a change of weather to dampen our moods especially when it is drastic.

Offline MaryB

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2019, 08:05:24 PM »
Hi ya Mary! Have you been getting any of this rain we've been getting up here? It missed us for a few days but has made up for it the past few and right now it is storming! Don't mind some here and there as it's good for the plants and cools things down a bit but just not everyday.

It has been hot though with the heat index hitting nearly 112 so for right now the rain is nice. Just dread when we start worrying about hurricanes coming our way sooner or later.  :039: :039:

Yes that's the heat index we have here too!!!  They should just call it 112 if that's what it feels like.   My son is absolutely  hating it here and wanting to move back North..  Ugh  I hope August does not get worse!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2019, 08:05:24 PM »

Offline Cheers

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2019, 02:52:59 PM »
I dislike the heat as well. If I get to choose, I prefer cold weather. Though I must say I might just think oppositely during winter. But one thing I can confirm, I really hate sweating.

Offline LeeAnn

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2019, 12:24:16 PM »
I also prefer the cold. I try staying inside as long as possible when the humidity goes up in the summer. So relieved that in my town, the temperature is "only" in the 80s today.

Offline Elise

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2019, 07:41:46 AM »
The weather definitely affects me. I tend to get a bit blue in the colder months and feel happier in the warmer months. When it rains, some of my joints start aching a bit, and the rain makes me so sleepy.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2019, 07:41:46 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms