Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Neutering Our Pet  (Read 1461 times)

Offline Olive

Neutering Our Pet
« on: July 03, 2019, 06:52:50 AM »
I recently had our cats spayed so they will stop bearing more kittens. I love kittens, but they are becoming a mob in our home. I already gave away a few kittens in the past, but the number keeps increasing unless I let our female cats spayed. Do you think I did the right thing? I feel bad for what I did to our cats, but I think it is a necessary thing to do.

Empty Nest Moms

Neutering Our Pet
« on: July 03, 2019, 06:52:50 AM »

Offline littleone

Re: Neutering Our Pet
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2019, 11:26:30 AM »
I think you did the best you could in your situation. I don't like to have cats at home for those reasons. It's probably not an easy process for the cat, but it's better for everyone in the long run. All you can do now is treat them well.

Offline MaryB

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2019, 12:49:23 PM »
I agree you did the right thing.  It's more cruel to have babies with no good homes to tend to them.  Now that breaks my heart

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2019, 12:49:23 PM »

Offline Olive

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2019, 06:16:51 AM »
Thank you for the support because I felt bad for hurting our cats. They are doing better now since the procedure was done. I hope the suitors will stop coming as well.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2019, 06:16:51 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms