Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Went Fishing!  (Read 2013 times)

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
Went Fishing!
« on: July 01, 2019, 05:03:31 PM »
Just hubby and the grandson and I went. Didn't really catch anything but had a nice time. Took some pics of the scenery along one of the creeks going out to the Gulf so thought I'd post them.  :039:

These first two are some of our Pink Spoonbills that visit us during the spring and summer.

This is just one of many of our mighty Cypress Trees.   

Empty Nest Moms

Went Fishing!
« on: July 01, 2019, 05:03:31 PM »

Offline cherie

Re: Went Fishing!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 03:12:23 PM »
Wow, what a scenery; I'm sure you loved it in as much as you didn't catch anything. It has been a while since we went for a fishing expedition and just seeing these pictures brought back the memories.

Offline littleone

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2019, 10:57:55 AM »
Beautiful pictures, Jeanine! It's not about what you catch, but it's about the feeling of being together. The weather also looked great, so I'm glad you had fun.

Do you often go fishing?

Offline MaryB

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2019, 12:50:25 PM »
Gorgeous pics!!!  What a life!  You get to live there and be on vacation at the same time!   :jiggly smiley:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2019, 12:50:25 PM »

Offline adanna

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2019, 11:14:48 AM »
Oh I like fishing too! Haven't gone fishing for a while and this post makes me want to go fishing soon. Visiting the nature from time to time is definitely a good thing. I should plan my next fishing trip now.

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2019, 01:12:32 PM »
Well I don't fish as often as I used to as I just can't take the heat (or cold!) like I use to but still enjoy it when I'm out there. Hubby is a fishing charter guide so he's out there often. Actually he's just getting back out there since his heart attack so isn't quite as busy as he usually is which is ok with me because he still needs a little more time to be back to 100% and this heat doesn't help any!

We do have some beautiful scenery around here which I always enjoy.

Well Mary 'sometimes' it does feel like we are on vacation. :)

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2019, 01:12:32 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms