Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Meditation  (Read 1728 times)

Offline adanna

Meditation
« on: July 01, 2019, 08:24:44 AM »
Meditation has helped me a lot, especially when I want to clear my mind. It gives me some inner peace that I can't find somewhere else. I believe it can benefit everyone of us. Spending 15 minutes a day with pure positive thoughts about ourselves without thinking about our stress and anxiety is a good practice. I always wanted to do meditation but only started it recently. It definitely helps keeping your mind, body and soul younger. Try it and let me know if it works for you! :)

Empty Nest Moms

Meditation
« on: July 01, 2019, 08:24:44 AM »

Offline noodle

Re: Meditation
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 10:07:10 AM »
Do you use a book or app to help you meditate? I've seen ads for meditation phone apps and I'm curious about what users think.

Offline adanna

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 10:12:35 AM »
Do you use a book or app to help you meditate? I've seen ads for meditation phone apps and I'm curious about what users think.

I've never used an app. I have a playlist of some of my favorite guided meditations on YouTube. Usually I just play one of them though.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 10:12:35 AM »

Offline cherie

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2019, 02:43:50 PM »
I wouldn't call it meditation per se but I try to spend at least an hour each day to myself, and during this time, I neither talk to anyone nor do anything else but just focus on myself. Solitude is a great thing because it enables us get in touch and communicate with our inner selves.

Offline Olive

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2019, 06:44:20 AM »
I do like what Cherie is doing. I don't have a specific schedule to do meditation. I meditate when the need arises, especially when I'm too stressed out at work. I stop everything I'm doing and just close my eyes imagining green meadows.

Offline adanna

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2019, 02:44:39 PM »
It's indeed true that the way you meditate and when to meditate depend on the person. Regular meditation may not be a good option for everyone of us. I agree that we should meditate in a way that we feel comfortable.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2019, 02:44:39 PM »

Offline Katy

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2019, 08:25:25 AM »
I don't meditate, either, per se. But I do spend time in prayer everyday. It is the time of day I can just give up all my worries and find peace. It is really helpful for me.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2019, 08:25:25 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms