Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dinner recipes  (Read 1702 times)

Offline cherie

Dinner recipes
« on: June 26, 2019, 07:46:29 AM »
It has been a while since I tried out a new recipe, and so I stumbled upon the site below. I am eager to try out the Seasoned Tilapia Fillets. What's your favourite?

https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/dinner-recipes-empty-nesters/

Empty Nest Moms

Dinner recipes
« on: June 26, 2019, 07:46:29 AM »

Offline noodle

Re: Dinner recipes
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2019, 05:46:53 PM »
I like Taste of Home's recipes. Thanks for the link! Lately, we've been baking salmon with salt and pepper, and then having it with rice and a vegetable (corn on the cob or something else).

Offline cherie

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2019, 03:02:22 AM »
I like Taste of Home's recipes. Thanks for the link! Lately, we've been baking salmon with salt and pepper, and then having it with rice and a vegetable (corn on the cob or something else).
Very true noodle because there is nothing that tastes as good as a meal prepared at home, just to the perfect taste and standards. I have never eaten Salmon before but there is always a first time to everything.

I am going to try out the Beef Fillets with Portobello Sauce this evening and I hope this cooking bug stays with me for long, this time round.

Offline MaryB

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2019, 09:04:39 AM »
Ugh!   I am so sick of cooking and dishes!!!   I want to retire...  or at least have a vacation! 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2019, 09:04:39 AM »

Offline Olive

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2019, 01:11:12 PM »
Ugh!   I am so sick of cooking and dishes!!!   I want to retire...  or at least have a vacation!

I like to have a vacation as well and learn the way of cooking of the place I'm visiting. I like cooking, but not washing the dishes. Still, I think it is good to be out of the kitchen once in a while.

Offline MaryB

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2019, 01:21:12 PM »
Oh yes,  I get done with dinner, and before I clean up the kitchen I'm thinking now what to take out for tomorrow!  Ugh!!!!!  It's the menu planning, grocery shopping, all of it.  It would be great to get a brake! 
 :smileyholdingflower:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2019, 01:21:12 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms