Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Blood pressure monitoring  (Read 1439 times)

Offline cherie

Blood pressure monitoring
« on: June 23, 2019, 02:38:53 AM »
Have you ever thought about checking your blood pressure at home? It is often recommended that for anyone over 18 years of age, a BP test should be performed at least once every two years. I feel that monitoring your BP at home has many benefits and overall, gives a stronger sense of responsibility for your health.

Empty Nest Moms

Blood pressure monitoring
« on: June 23, 2019, 02:38:53 AM »

Offline adanna

Re: Blood pressure monitoring
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2019, 06:58:21 AM »
Yeah I do. But there are things to note. I used to measure 2-3 times in a row to make sure everything's right. But now to me it seems like the more you measure, the more you can get confused. I mean, blood pressure is definitely a thing we should take care of. But just don't be too nervous about the results and make sure you are relaxed enough when you do the measurement each time. if you get confused, the best solution is to consult a family doctor.

Offline littleone

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2019, 12:22:49 PM »
Getting nervous about the test will definitely affect the result!

Sometimes it frustrates me that I can't do things as easily as before, but I can't fight nature. My wife and I try to get a full check-up at least once a year. How often do I have to check my blood pressure at home?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2019, 12:22:49 PM »

Offline cherie

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2019, 04:54:22 PM »
Yeah I do. But there are things to note. I used to measure 2-3 times in a row to make sure everything's right. But now to me it seems like the more you measure, the more you can get confused. I mean, blood pressure is definitely a thing we should take care of. But just don't be too nervous about the results and make sure you are relaxed enough when you do the measurement each time. if you get confused, the best solution is to consult a family doctor.
It can easily get anyone confused but ideally the first measurement should be done very early in the morning, before eating or taking any kind of medication. The second reading can be done in the evening. At any given time, two or three readings ensure that the results are accurate.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2019, 04:54:22 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms