Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Discovering a new sport  (Read 1237 times)

Offline cherie

Discovering a new sport
« on: June 10, 2019, 05:24:16 AM »
I haven't been so active lately except for the random morning and evening jogs. Just the other day, I was trying to search for the most interesting games and I came across cheese rolling. In this sport, competitors chase after a large cheese wheel, down a steep hill. Whoever reaches the bottom of the hill first, wins the cheese. Would you participate in such a sport?

Empty Nest Moms

Discovering a new sport
« on: June 10, 2019, 05:24:16 AM »

Offline MaryB

Re: Discovering a new sport
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 03:08:33 PM »
haha Cherie,  I would fall on my face! haha But I'd love to watch such a sport!  I'd also like to be jogging morning and evening!  You go girl!   :13:

Offline cherie

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 05:27:26 AM »
Hey MaryB, I smile every time I have a look at your profile picture (those pets are so adorable!). Well, I had a look at a YouTube clip and much as I am an adrenaline junkie, I really fear falling while running down a steep hill. I haven't been so consistent with my routine but so far so good; jogging helps me clear my mind!

Offline Elizabeth

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2019, 07:14:52 AM »
Those are some cool looking pups you have Maryb.  :13:

As to chasing a wheel of cheese down a hill??? Hahaha, don't think that would be for me. I'd probably roll ahead of the cheese and beat it there. (Besides, I'm not a big cheese eater!)

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2019, 07:14:52 AM »

Offline Bev1960

• Retired at Last!
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2019, 11:53:31 AM »
 :rofl: :rofl: I'm with you Elizabeth, just can't see myself running down a hill after a wheel of cheese, but, hey, if that's your thing, go for it!

Offline MaryB

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2019, 03:30:16 PM »
Thanks you Cherie and Elizabeth!   My furbabies are precious to me. 
Yes, I am not coordinated enough to run on flat, much less down hill.  I figure a lot would fall!

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2019, 03:26:54 PM »
Ohhh my, for sure I couldn't do that! Sounds like way to much work for a big wheel of cheese but guess it is all in the 'game' if that is your thing.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2019, 03:26:54 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms