Empty Nest Moms

Author Topic: Just wondering how many still have both parents living?  (Read 2702 times)

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
Just wondering how many still have both parents living?
« on: July 20, 2019, 01:40:39 PM »
I know we have some 'younger' members and errr 'older' ones and was wondering how many are lucky enough to have both parents still here and living a very active life?

Being in my seventies myself I'm not so fortunate but do have some friends that have one or both still with them that are in their 90's!!! And pretty active, I just hope I can be so lucky to live that long and still be active... :woowhosmiley:

Offline Katy

Re: Just wondering how many still have both parents living?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2019, 06:28:40 AM »
I still have my mom, but she has Alzheimer's disease. She actually lives with my husband and I right now so we can take care of her. My dad is gone. I'm sad he didn't get a chance to see his great grandson, but I'm thankful my mom is here and that she'll get to make some memories with him before her diseases progresses.

Offline EllieM

Re: Just wondering how many still have both parents living?
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 02:04:21 AM »
Both of my parents died quite young, my mom was 55 and my dad was 61. Because of this I am deathly afraid of also dying young, but so far I am healthy and doing my regular checkups. I definitely miss them, especially now that my children have moved out, I wish I still had them to get advice from.

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms