Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Game Of Politics  (Read 2389 times)

Offline MomOfTwo

The Game Of Politics
« on: June 05, 2019, 02:22:03 AM »
I hated politics for a long time now because it affected my marriage and sometimes my relationship with my children. Politicians say things that people wanted to hear, but they don't do what they say. Politicians always win while we, the people, suffer the consequences of the mistakes of these so-called lawmakers.

Empty Nest Moms

The Game Of Politics
« on: June 05, 2019, 02:22:03 AM »

Offline Olive

Re: The Game Of Politics
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 10:02:15 AM »
I try to look at the officials who are good with their words and have the policies that I support. I try not to criticize those whom I disagree with because they are still elected by the people.

Offline MomOfTwo

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2019, 10:34:36 AM »
That is the thing Olive, people will swallow their own words when they are elected to whatever office they hold. So no matter who we vote for will become a puppet of those people who "financially" supported that person during the campaign period.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2019, 10:34:36 AM »

Offline cherie

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2019, 04:09:25 AM »
Politics seems to be a universal language. Haven't you seen people change immediately they become politicians? I don't take them seriously anymore and the few that try to stand out often face ridicule from the majority!

Offline adanna

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2019, 01:35:44 PM »
I care about politics but when I'm having a conversation with someone, I always try to stay away from politics. It's really not a good topic to talk about, even with our family or friends. I'm pretty sad that politics tear us apart more and more now. A fragmented society is never good for us.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2019, 01:35:44 PM »

Offline Cheers

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2019, 01:53:20 PM »
Politics is always the reason that I had my arguments with my kids. But politics is like something essential to our life. We can’t have a life without politics. It’s how it works.

Offline cherie

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2019, 03:31:31 AM »

Just like you adanna, I try to stay away from having arguments and discussions around this topic. Currently, I am reading the book Dark Money by Jane Mayer, and it gives a detailed history of the billionaires behind the rise of the radical right. There's such a strong link between politics and the economy.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2019, 03:31:31 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms