Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Learn to accept  (Read 3204 times)

Offline CoraLouise

Learn to accept
« on: November 10, 2019, 05:58:53 PM »
There were so many things that did not happen the way t wanted. Now that the kids are gone, and I am living alone, I finally find peace with myself, forgive myself and accept all things that happen to my life because that is life. That is the only way to help me to live the rest of my life in peace. I have one daughter who is now estranged to me. I feel sad sometimes, cry sometimes, feel lonely sometimes....I pray a lot when I feel down, and try to get out of the house to see people....That helps. And I have 2 dachsies.

Empty Nest Moms

Learn to accept
« on: November 10, 2019, 05:58:53 PM »

Offline MaryB

Re: Learn to accept
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2021, 09:11:08 AM »
Sometimes I think if I would have stuck with the furbabies I wouldnt be as so torn as I am, but losing them has piled hurt on too, and they never live long enough.  :(   They love us in ways our birth children cant even imagine.
I am glad you have your doxies.  They are so so cute! 

Empty Nest Moms

Re: Learn to accept
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2021, 09:11:08 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms