Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Empty nest songs  (Read 1251 times)

Offline haidyl

Empty nest songs
« on: May 30, 2019, 02:26:44 PM »
New empty nesters are always encouraged to find ways of coping with this phase but most of them are often not sure of the direction to take. Did any of you find songs that you listened to at your most vulnerable moments? Do we have a few songs out here that speak directly to parents during this time?

Empty Nest Moms

Empty nest songs
« on: May 30, 2019, 02:26:44 PM »

Offline CountryMom

Re: Empty nest songs
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2019, 03:52:18 AM »
My favorite "empty nest" song is I Hope You Dance by Lee Ann Womack. It's so beautiful, both musically and lyrically. When my children first flew the coop, I listened to it often during those long, quiet nights. It's very comforting for me.

Offline cherie

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2019, 05:42:11 AM »
I had no specific song that I listened to but anything that spoke directly to my heart and instilled hope, was always on my playlist. CountryMom, I will look for that song once I'm home then give you feedback (even though I already like it).

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2019, 05:42:11 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms