Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Plastic Surgery to Improve Your Marriage  (Read 2089 times)

Offline Layla

Plastic Surgery to Improve Your Marriage
« on: May 28, 2019, 07:42:44 AM »
I was watching this reality show, and this woman decided to have plastic surgery to try to help her marriage. To me, there's nothing wrong with having plastic surgery if you want to, but it doesn't seem like the best tactic to improve your marriage. Do you think improving your looks could or would improve your marriage in any way? I'm very curious to know what you all think.

Offline haidyl

Re: Plastic Surgery to Improve Your Marriage
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 04:12:02 PM »
Wow, and I believe the surgery cost her an arm and a leg. Whereas I am not opposed to plastic surgery per se, I don't see it as a way to improve any sort of union. You have to be in marriage for a few years to realize that looks alone don't matter in the long run.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 04:12:02 PM »

Offline Olive

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2019, 09:28:15 PM »
I suppose it depends on the husband. If the husband is younger, then I guess he might want a younger looking wife. However, I don't believe that physical enhancement by surgery will have a long term positive effect on marriage.

Offline CountryMom

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2019, 01:35:48 AM »
I don't think cosmetic surgery can save a marriage. If you want to get work done on yourself, by all means, go for it, but if it's being used as a marriage saving tactic, unfortunately, that marriage is doomed.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2019, 01:35:48 AM »

Offline haidyl

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2019, 02:04:04 PM »
I agree with you Olive and CountryMom that it will not amount to much if the physical enhancement is for purposes of saving a marriage. Again, you can't believe all that you see on TV nowadays; a lot of what is referred to as 'reality TV' is derived from a pre-rehearsed script.

Offline Olive

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2019, 09:19:34 PM »
Marriage problems are often solved by character adjustment to each other. Cosmetic surgery will not last long as we don't stay young forever. However, I would do an enhancement surgery if something in body bothers me.

Offline Layla

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2019, 06:19:41 AM »
I totally agree with you all. I don't think cosmetic surgery can save a marriage. If you want to have the surgery for yourself, that's different.

It turns out, she and her husband end up filing for divorce several episodes later. So it definitely didn't have the desired effect she wanted it to have.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2019, 06:19:41 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms