Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Staying On Course  (Read 1818 times)

Offline Olive

Staying On Course
« on: May 26, 2019, 11:06:32 PM »
I have this bad habit of starting an exercise program and not following through to the end. I have the enthusiasm at the beginning, but then lose interest as the days go by. Do you have any advice on how to stay on course to an exercise program?

Empty Nest Moms

Staying On Course
« on: May 26, 2019, 11:06:32 PM »

Offline haidyl

Re: Staying On Course
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2019, 05:18:37 AM »
I was in the same predicament a few years back and I kept falling back on my fitness schedule and training plan. It takes a very disciplined person to be accountable to themselves. Have you ever thought about enrolling for a gym? Here you will choose a training plan that best suits you. Additionally, an instructor will keep you in check!

Offline Olive

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2019, 09:24:10 PM »
A gym instructor can really help, but I don't have extra money for that. I may have to rely on my cellphone to remind me to exercise at a specific time of the day.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2019, 09:24:10 PM »

Offline haidyl

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2019, 08:38:53 AM »
A gym instructor can really help, but I don't have extra money for that. I may have to rely on my cellphone to remind me to exercise at a specific time of the day.
The downside of using a reminder on the phone is that it is easy to find excuses. Do you have some friends that can help you stay on course? I had this group of colleagues and we would keep each other in check. You have to be really dedicated so as not to feel some kind of pressure too.

Offline Olive

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2019, 09:28:22 PM »
Thank you Haidyl for your support. Can you be my friend so you can be with me when I need to exercise?

I will try to see what my friends are up to so I can arrange my workout appointment with them.

Offline Layla

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2019, 04:02:23 AM »
Friends who can exercise with you would be great. I participate in step challenges on my FitBit with my friends. It helps me stay motivated.

Try to make your exercise routine as fun as you can. Listen to your favorite music while you exercise. Maybe take a walk through your favorite park. If you have a dog, you could run with him/her. Anything you can do to make your exercise program more enjoyable will help you stay motivated to keep following it.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2019, 04:02:23 AM »

Offline Olive

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2019, 11:47:03 AM »
If you have a dog, you could run with him/her.

This is exactly what I did because I now have a very active Beagle. It is still only a puppy, but it is great to have him as a jogging partner. We run every afternoon and I don't need my alarm clock to tell me to run because my buddy begs me to run already.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2019, 11:47:03 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms