Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Mother's Day  (Read 98 times)

Offline Layla

Mother's Day
« on: May 08, 2019, 06:48:43 AM »
What would you all like your children to do for you for Mothers Day?

When I became an adult and moved out of my parents' house, I'd always ask my mom what she wanted for Mother's Day. I always wanted to do something special for her because she deserves it. She always told me "I don't need anything. Just come spend some time with me." I always felt like that wasn't enough of a present, so I always get her something and take her out to eat, too.

But now that my daughter is at college, the only thing I really want for Mother's Day is for her to come spend some time with me. It would be the best present she could give me.

Empty Nest Moms

Mother's Day
« on: May 08, 2019, 06:48:43 AM »

Offline Vanessa

Re: Mother's Day
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 06:11:32 AM »
Since it won't be possible for her to come visit on that day, I'll be happy with a call. I know she loves and appreciates me but I have to admit I like the extra attention on days like this one, because I miss her a lot but I'm aware there's things we both need to do daily and there isn't too much time for constant contact, so this is a chance to make up for it a little.

Offline haidyl

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2019, 07:42:41 AM »
Getting to spend time with them is enough and I always tell them not to worry so much about looking for presents. I remember a while back when they all showed up without notifying me. I loved that surprize. They had organized everything and all I needed to do was just to sit back and relax. I am sure they have lined up something this year though I am trying to remain as clueless as possible!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2019, 07:42:41 AM »

Offline Layla

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2019, 12:24:30 AM »
I had a great Mother's Day - my daughter came home for the weekend and spent a lot of time with me. She even brought me breakfast in bed on Sunday! She is not a morning person, and I didn't even think she knew how to cook, so that was really a wonderful treat!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2019, 12:24:30 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms