Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Preventing From Becoming A Hunchback Person  (Read 1468 times)

Offline Olive

Preventing From Becoming A Hunchback Person
« on: May 22, 2019, 10:16:39 PM »
My late mother developed a Kyphosis (commonly known as a hunchback) when she reached her late 50's. One of the causes of this condition is the lack of calcium in the bones. Ladies are more prone to have this problem because of our monthly menstruation. Is taking vitamin and calcium supplements enough for us to prevent from becoming a hunchback when we grow old?

Empty Nest Moms

Preventing From Becoming A Hunchback Person
« on: May 22, 2019, 10:16:39 PM »

Offline noodle

Re: Preventing From Becoming A Hunchback Person
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 08:06:21 PM »
Is taking vitamin and calcium supplements enough for us to prevent from becoming a hunchback when we grow old?
I don't know if taking vitamins and calcium is enough, but I would think that any healthy diet and exercise step would help keep it away for a little longer...?

Offline Olive

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2019, 11:36:29 AM »
I've ordered a posture corrector because I always slouch when I'm doing something with the computer. From what I understand, the backbones will become permanently crooked when we are always slouching. Using a posture corrector will keep our backbones straight.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2019, 11:36:29 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms