Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: E-readers  (Read 1989 times)

Offline CountryMom

E-readers
« on: May 14, 2019, 12:42:18 AM »
Does anyone have one of those Kindles or another type of device to read e-books? I'm really trying to get reading back into my schedule, but it's been difficult. Having an e-reader seems like it would make things a bit easier but I'm concerned about how easy it is to read those screens.

Offline haidyl

Re: E-readers
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 06:24:42 AM »
I have a 4.7 inch screen and it hasn't easy reading an e-book on it, despite my resolve to read at least two books per month. Most people love the feel of a physical book but I know that having a Kindle would make me a better reader. Have you checked online for any good deals?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 06:24:42 AM »

Offline Olive

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 01:11:01 PM »
Most people love the feel of a physical book

I'm one of those people because I like the smell of the book paper, especially when the book is quite old. I also have a problem when looking into an electronic screen for a long time because my eyes become teary after I read something on a screen too long.

Offline CountryMom

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 03:56:35 AM »
I also love the feel of a book, but going out and getting books all the time doesn't seem practical at the moment. I've looked around on Amazon and the devices do seem fairly priced, but I'm worried about my eyes getting tired as Olive mentioned. I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and see how it goes!

Offline Layla

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2019, 07:05:10 AM »
I love physical books, but I do have an eReader. Some books are only available in digital format these days, so I use it mostly for those. It is lighter than a book, and it's nice that you can make the font as big as you want, but I still like physical books more. There's just something about holding a real book.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2019, 07:05:10 AM »

Offline Olive

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2019, 09:27:32 PM »
It is lighter than a book, and it's nice that you can make the font as big as you want, but I still like physical books more. There's just something about holding a real book.

I agree and I also like the ability to increase the font size on an electronic reading device.  Holding a real book with the smell of the paper and the sound it makes when turning a page is quite relaxing for me, so I still prefer the real one over electronic devices.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2019, 09:27:32 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms