Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New pets  (Read 1594 times)

Offline Vanessa

New pets
« on: May 10, 2019, 05:08:30 PM »
I've been talking to some friends about how I feel, and a few of them recommended that I get a pet, because they believe caring for an animal and its companionship would improve my life right now and make me happier.
I've always liked animals, especially cats, but I have to admit I'm a bit afraid of taking on a responsibility while I'm still trying to get used to a new phase in my life. However I don't think it's a bad idea, homes with pets are full of love so it might make both me and my husband feel happy and content.
 :cutecheerleader:

Empty Nest Moms

New pets
« on: May 10, 2019, 05:08:30 PM »

Offline Layla

Re: New pets
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2019, 06:44:34 AM »
Pets are great! I don't currently have one, but I've been thinking about getting one myself. I think having a companion to care for would make me feel useful and like I have a purpose. Of course, the unconditional love pets give is awesome, and I'm sure it would help me get out of my funk, too. Plus, I know I could give a pet in need a good home.

Maybe you could go to your local shelter and visit some kitties. See if any feel like a good fit and take it from there. :)

Offline adanna

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 12:57:36 PM »
I'm thinking of getting myself a puppy. My friend's dog is pregnant at the moment and she asked me if I want to take care of one of the puppies. The major problem for me is that I haven't really taken care of a dog before even though I like dogs. I'm not too sure if I can handle it to be honest.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 12:57:36 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms