Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Incompetent companies!  (Read 2537 times)

Offline CountryMom

Incompetent companies!
« on: May 02, 2019, 04:36:00 PM »
I'm so peeved at my internet service provider. I was without service for over a week because their customer service reps and technicians have NO IDEA what they're doing! They kept trying to blame me for my internet not working?  :017:  Ugh. I'm so relieved everything is working again, but I'm going to be switching companies as soon as I can.

Empty Nest Moms

Incompetent companies!
« on: May 02, 2019, 04:36:00 PM »

Offline haidyl

Re: Incompetent companies!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2019, 01:57:44 AM »
I wish these companies realized how much excellent customer and hiring employees with the prerequisite skills goes a long way towards instilling customer confidence. I always try to solve my own internet issues and I will only call when a situation gets out of hand!

Offline CountryMom

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2019, 03:41:11 PM »
Haidyl, I do the same, which is why it's super frustrating for me when they go over all the basic steps with me even after I inform them I've already done those things. They tell me to do them again! Ugh. I understand they're reading from a script their boss gave them and trying to do their job, but seriously, how about a free thought or two?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2019, 03:41:11 PM »

Offline Layla

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2019, 07:19:14 AM »
Ugh, I'm so sorry. I wish companies realized how their customer service affects their customers. If customers have a bad experience, they're likely to go elsewhere.

I hate dealing with our Internet company because they are the only one around and know they can get away with treating customers poorly. I'd totally switch if there was another option here!

Offline haidyl

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2019, 05:14:28 PM »
Excellent customer service is a huge window towards the success of a company. As consumers, we should be able to look for places where we are smiled at, given satisfactory solutions, treated with care and so forth. That aside, could there be a chance that most companies don't hire the right fit hence compromising standards because of the resulting knowledge gap?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2019, 05:14:28 PM »

Offline Olive

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2019, 12:14:16 PM »
Most, if not all, customer service reps have no real clue on what our problem is, queue in the words: "please hold the line as I transfer you to our technical supervisor". It can be frustrating, especially when I know that the operator is somewhere in Asia and not near my vicinity.

Offline CountryMom

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2019, 05:28:26 AM »
Goodness, I wish they had said they'd transfer me to the supervisor. I kept asking!  :rofl:  They told me I would get a callback from the supervisor at a later time...as you can imagine, that time never came.  :dunno:

Offline Olive

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2019, 01:39:55 PM »
The thing is, they still can't help you even when you are passed on to their supervisor. I wish these customer service people would really provide the service that is needed from them.

Offline Vanessa

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2019, 06:56:44 AM »
I hate when that happens. I once had a laptop fixed and it took them about 4 months, and it only got done after I started calling every other day to check up on it. It's unprofessional and time consuming for people who have to deal with such companies.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2019, 06:56:44 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms