Empty Nest Moms AND Dads! > Empty Nest.."What's Next" for you??

Re: Husband might be retiring.....continued!

(1/2) > >>

Shirley1965:
Hi everyone, just checking back in here on this topic and wondering how you all are doing? Did the husband retire and how are you coping with it? :039: Have any new suggestions for others that might just be having a hubby that is retiring soon? We're still managing to cope ok since my husband retired so it is possible to enjoy it all (with a little work sometimes!)

Hope everyone is doing great and enjoying yourself (and hubby isn't getting under foot!) :)

Jeanine:
Thanks for stopping back in Shirley! Always nice to hear from members, new or old. Yes, it would be interesting to see how some of you have been doing since  your hubby retired. Have you developed a new routine? Is he getting bored or has he managed to take up some new hobbies so he doesn't have so much time on his hands?

Curious minds like to know! ;)

EnjoyingLife:
We both retired a few years ago and are doing great! Ok, now we are, it did take some adjusting so we weren't bumping into each other all the time. :) He has his hobbies and I have mine and thankfully there are a lot of things we like to do together. So all in all it is working out ok for us.  :13:

Jeanine:
Hi EnjoyingLife, thanks for popping in and catching us up. Glad you are doing well.

Elizabeth:
I'm looking forward to taking early retirement next year! Hubby plans on working a few more years so will face that part when it comes! :) I'm still interested in hearing how others have been doing (just for good measure) :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version