Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

Our sweet girl

Views: 795
By: reesespcs4
Birdie Loves Boy

Views: 1844
By: 2plus2
Mimi 1 2015

Views: 1682
By: MaryB
One of our Sunsets

Views: 1900
By: Jeanine
My orange 'feral' cat

Views: 1788
By: Jeanine

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My adult daughter is moving to another state!!!  (Read 3078 times)

Offline Bev1960

• Retired at Last!
Re: My adult daughter is moving to another state!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2019, 11:43:20 AM »
Hi Sandy, it's been almost 2 months since we last heard from you and was wondering how you are doing? Have you been able to stay in touch with your daughter much? Are you starting to adjust somewhat to her being gone?

Hope you see this post and can update us on how you are doing.....Take care now  :tinypinkflowers:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2019, 11:43:20 AM »

Offline nvgt16

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2019, 10:02:01 PM »
Hi, I so know how you feel. My daughter moved to Spain in 2013. Before I moved to Florida in 2017, she'd come back, "home" during the summer. Last summer, she got married to her Spanish boyfriend and currently they live in France. I haven't had a holiday with her since 2012. We try to have Christmas in July but it's not the same. Her husband has not missed one holiday with his family. They always spend Christmas at his family's house in Spain. In 2017 I sold the my family house in RI and moved on my own to Florida. I've done a lot and been through a lot but it's not the same as back home in RI. My daughter and her husband are coming to Florida next week for a visit. He's staying about 11 days but she will be staying a bit longer before she heads up to RI to visit some people. This trip has been months in planning and I'm so looking forward to seeing my daughter but know how hard it will be to see her leave, knowing that I won't see her for another year. Have to say, enjoy that your daughter isn't more than a car drive away. My son lives part of the year in RI and the other part in Tn, in a shell of a house that his dad purchased during our divorce. I'd love to have my kids live closer. My son does chat with me more often than my daughter, at least he and I are in the same time zone but my daughter and I are 6 hours apart. Doesn't really help during the school year when we are both teaching. It's al ot of change that we go through as well as our kids, when they move on with their lives. I'm still trying to work through empty nesting, definitely is a roller coaster!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2019, 10:02:01 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms