Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Such bad weather everywhere!  (Read 1641 times)

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
Such bad weather everywhere!
« on: April 26, 2019, 08:35:27 AM »
Just checking to see if any of you out there has been facing some of this bad weather that seems to be hitting all over the place? I'm thinking that Mother Nature is not real happy with our environment and letting us know. :(

Hope everyone is doing ok and staying safe!

Empty Nest Moms

Such bad weather everywhere!
« on: April 26, 2019, 08:35:27 AM »

Offline Elizabeth

Re: Such bad weather everywhere!
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2019, 09:38:16 AM »
Yes it she does seem to be a bit upset all over the place! She isn't picking on one area, just seems to be spreading it all over. We've had a lot of rain and some pretty severe thunderstorms but no tornadoes, thank goodness.

Hope everyone else is doing ok out there?

Offline MaryB

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2019, 12:22:18 PM »
All is ok down this way Jeanine!   The news men will say bad weather coming, to batten down the hatches, but nothing bad (so far). 

Offline CountryMom

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2019, 04:32:19 PM »
The weather in my neck of the woods hasn't been too bad in comparison to other areas but the rain has been relentless. I feel like almost every day of the past month has been rain, rain and more rain. I'm sick to death of it! I want some sunshine. My sump pump is getting a good workout.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2019, 04:32:19 PM »

Offline haidyl

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2019, 04:22:05 AM »
The weather in my neck of the woods hasn't been too bad in comparison to other areas but the rain has been relentless. I feel like almost every day of the past month has been rain, rain and more rain. I'm sick to death of it! I want some sunshine. My sump pump is getting a good workout.
I was having a discussion with a friend of mine and she was referring to exactly the same thing. So I reminded her that when there was a lot of sunshine, we all kept asking for rain  :rofl: . The rains have taken a break here but the weather is now very chilly!

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2019, 03:36:52 PM »
Well we have been having that summer heat here lately, seems it has arrived. Been hitting the 90's although it has been cool in the mornings. Could sure use some of that rain though. We've planted  a lot of new flowers and shrubs and rain water is the best thing for them.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2019, 03:36:52 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms