Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Rekindling my love for photography  (Read 1708 times)

Offline haidyl

Rekindling my love for photography
« on: March 20, 2019, 02:14:15 AM »
I thought that with all the free time at my disposal, it would be very easy to rekindle my love for a past hobby. I used to be a great photographer back in the day and I was really determined to start off from where I left. It hasn't been easy to get that energy to start out with a few YouTube movies.

Would it be more beneficial and/or easier to enroll for a class?

Empty Nest Moms

Rekindling my love for photography
« on: March 20, 2019, 02:14:15 AM »

Offline CountryMom

Re: Rekindling my love for photography
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2019, 02:47:59 AM »
It might be, as long as you live close to a learning institution. It also depends how dedicated you are to re-learning the craft. If it's a casual hobby, it may be more cost effective (I'm assuming classes would cost money?) and convenient to self-learn on the internet. It all depends what you prefer, though!

Offline MaryB

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2019, 09:28:33 AM »
It would be great to join the class for the human contact!  You would benefit in more ways than one!  I'm happy for you!  Go for it!   :smileyholdingflower:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2019, 09:28:33 AM »

Offline cherie

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 06:14:11 AM »
I also agree that it would make a whole difference if you got into a real class. Learning on your own using media like YouTube requires a lot of discipline and dedication. I wish you well in this journey!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 06:14:11 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms