Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: How to start a blog  (Read 25 times)

Offline haidyl

How to start a blog
« on: April 13, 2019, 05:30:02 AM »
My daughter keeps telling me that I could easily make money through blogging but I am not really sure there will be enough time to spare each week to write a few articles. From what I know, the best way to go about this is by creating a website, rather than a free blog through Wordpress or Blogger. What are your thoughts?

Empty Nest Moms

How to start a blog
« on: April 13, 2019, 05:30:02 AM »

Offline MaryB

Re: How to start a blog
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 03:44:09 PM »
I didnt know people made money from blogging!   I'm going to learn here too!    :goodpost:

Offline SusanWGF

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2019, 09:40:11 PM »
You know, I've heard this a lot, but I can't figure out how people make money through blogs. I've Googled it a few times, but it's still unclear to me. If anyone can shed light on exactly how people earn money through blogging I would be eternally grateful!  :cutecheerleader:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2019, 09:40:11 PM »

Offline cherie

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2019, 04:38:06 AM »
You can make money by placing ads on your site. It is not always easy so you have to get it right from the first time. The CPC/PPC(cost per click/pay per click) ads are usually banners placed in your content and you are paid each time a reader clicks on the ad. The CPM (cost per 1,000 impressions) ads are those that pay a fixed amount based on how many people view an ad.

Advertisers as well tend to approach a website owner with enough traffic, asking if they can place an ad on their site. It also doesn't hurt to approach advertisers yourself. This is just one way in which a blog can earn you money because there are countless ways of doing so!

Offline SusanWGF

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2019, 02:30:46 PM »
Thanks for explaining it. I guess what I really don't understand is, how do you rely on people clicking the ads? It's a possibility, but not guaranteed, right? Also, would you need to have a very high amount of traffic to make decent money from ad clicks?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2019, 02:30:46 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms