Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tablet  (Read 1638 times)

Offline SusanWGF

Tablet
« on: April 11, 2019, 04:09:07 PM »
Do you guys have a tablet? I'm considering getting one because I think it would be easier to browse the internet on a tablet than a cell phone. Which brand do you recommend?

Empty Nest Moms

Tablet
« on: April 11, 2019, 04:09:07 PM »

Offline MaryB

Re: Tablet
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 12:43:28 PM »
Oh please get one!   I dont know how people surf the Internet on the cell phones.  I have a lap top that needs a fan  so if I disappear you know what happened.  I'm in the process of finding the part but the location and the cash have to come together lol
But yeah get you a lap top..  I hope someone else can give you more info..   

Offline cherie

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2019, 01:09:53 PM »
Samsung and Apple have tablets that compete head-to-head but since I have a bias for the latter, I will strongly encourage you to purchase an iPad. The main advantage of iPads is their high quality displays plus you also get excellent security for your data. What is your budget?

Offline SusanWGF

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2019, 12:31:28 AM »
I have about $250 I can put towards a tablet. I know iPads are really expensive, so I'm not sure I can get one for that price. Maybe if it's on sale. I don't need anything too fancy, but I like watching YouTube, so ideally the display would be nice.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2019, 12:31:28 AM »

Offline haidyl

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2019, 05:13:41 AM »
I have about $250 I can put towards a tablet. I know iPads are really expensive, so I'm not sure I can get one for that price. Maybe if it's on sale. I don't need anything too fancy, but I like watching YouTube, so ideally the display would be nice.
You can get a used iPad for that price (have you checked for these on Amazon or eBay?). I hardly browse on the phone and I only do this when it is really necessarily. On the other hand, I love using an iPad to watch movies or read when travelling.

Offline cherie

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2019, 04:45:27 AM »
Again, don't just get a tablet for browsing purposes because it could still act like a phone and can be used to control electronics remotely, among other uses. I love tablets mainly because of their portability and affordability. Are you looking to (strictly) purchase a new one?

Offline SusanWGF

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2019, 01:40:55 PM »
I don't mind buying a used one as long as I'm confident it will work as good as a new one. When I checked Amazon for an iPad they were all over $300, so maybe I'm not searching for it the right way?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2019, 01:40:55 PM »

Offline cherie

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2019, 01:34:17 PM »
I have bought  several refurbished items before and they lasted for long. You have to ensure that you are buying from a reliable store and find out more details about warranty, if at all this is on offer. All the best as you continue shopping!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2019, 01:34:17 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms