Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Great stories that bring back feelings of nostalgia  (Read 1132 times)

Offline haidyl

Great stories that bring back feelings of nostalgia
« on: April 11, 2019, 02:33:46 AM »
Stumbling upon a piece written by a mother watching her daughter graduate from college brought back fresh memories and for a moment, I felt sad and empty. During our son's graduation weekend, I kept recounting how four years prior, we had flown across the country and how hard it had been for him to say goodbye and move into his dorm.

A few years later, he was all grown and ready to head into the world. Time moves so fast and it is always a joy to see the kids transition.

Empty Nest Moms

Great stories that bring back feelings of nostalgia
« on: April 11, 2019, 02:33:46 AM »

Offline Katy

Re: Great stories that bring back feelings of nostalgia
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 07:28:08 AM »
Sometimes I'll read or hear a story that reminds me of my daughter when she was younger. They used to make me sad, but now, they mostly bring back happy memories. Now that I've had time to adjust to my daughter being all grown up, it's a joy to see her transition into motherhood.

Offline haidyl

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2019, 05:39:28 AM »
The transition is a great thing and coming across such articles sometimes brings mixed feelings. At times, I will just call one of my children then laugh about the sweet memories from the years gone. Each of them always has a story to recall and laugh about. How fast time flies!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2019, 05:39:28 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms