Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: LapTop Problem......Fixed!  (Read 1431 times)

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
LapTop Problem......Fixed!
« on: March 26, 2019, 12:35:18 PM »
Finally, my laptop is fixed. It's been in the shop for several days, naturally it was the computer guys busiest time. I've checking the board with my tablet and I hate typing on that thing.  :(  So off to make some post and catch up. :)

Empty Nest Moms

LapTop Problem......Fixed!
« on: March 26, 2019, 12:35:18 PM »

Offline MaryB

Re: LapTop Problem......Fixed!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2019, 02:44:53 PM »
So so great to have you back!!!   :13:    Is the home life about back to normal?  Hubby back on his boat?

Offline CountryMom

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2019, 01:24:25 AM »
I really dislike typing on a tablet as well. Even worse on a phone. I miss the days when phones had keyboards instead of just the touchscreen crap. People make fun of me when I say that, but darnit, it was better!

Offline MaryB

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2019, 12:46:09 PM »
hee hee CountryMom, you talk like me..  I am a creature of habit and hate things changing all the time, and so fast how can anyone keep up!   :dunno:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2019, 12:46:09 PM »

Offline haidyl

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2019, 11:38:32 AM »
We run the risk of falling behind the technological advancements but still, I hate typing on a tablet. In the process of doing so, it is really easy to miss out on some letters. Glad to hear that you got back your laptop, in excellent condition.

Offline Katy

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2019, 06:40:23 AM »
I'm so glad your laptop is fixed! I have a smart phone I can get on the Internet with, but I hate typing on it, too. It takes me so much longer than it does for me to type on a regular laptop keyboard.

Offline haidyl

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2019, 02:53:46 AM »
I really dislike typing on a tablet as well. Even worse on a phone. I miss the days when phones had keyboards instead of just the touch screen crap. People make fun of me when I say that, but darnit, it was better!
You took me several years back and yes, it seemed really exciting to type on those keyboards. Technological advancements are happening really fast and it isn't always easy to keep up with them.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2019, 02:53:46 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms