Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Crowded Stores  (Read 1425 times)

Offline Katy

Crowded Stores
« on: April 09, 2019, 06:37:10 AM »
I don't know if it's because I'm getting older or that I have so much to do these days with taking care of my mom and helping my daughter prepare for her new baby, but I don't have as much patience as I used to when I go shopping. I just want to get in, get what I need, and get out. I find myself getting annoyed with people taking up the whole aisle so you can't get by without asking them to move their cart. I get annoyed with the long lines. The stores just seem so crowded so often these days.

Maybe I'll try one of those delivery services the grocery stores have or the service where you can order your groceries online and they'll have them ready to load into your car when you go to the store. Have any of you used either service? If so, how was the experience?

Empty Nest Moms

Crowded Stores
« on: April 09, 2019, 06:37:10 AM »

Offline MaryB

Re: Crowded Stores
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 11:20:14 AM »
Oh Katy you should see this place,  (Florida)..   it makes me dislike the winters because the northerners come down in groves and it is so packed you cannot get a buggy around WAlmart!  They give us one Walmart and of course everyone has to go there.  You cant get a parking space and you have to wait minutes to pull out on the big road!  I know just what you are saying!  GGgrrrrrr

Offline CountryMom

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 10:29:48 PM »
I agree, I cannot stand crowded stores. My children live in a big city and going to a Walmart there is just awful. It's exactly like you describe, Mary. I refuse to go there unless it's a necessity. I don't know how people do it without going insane! I prefer my low-key small town living. The stores are never crowded.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 10:29:48 PM »

Offline SusanWGF

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2019, 04:03:29 AM »
Crowded stores really give me anxiety. I try to go at odd times of the day so I can avoid the crowds. I also avoid going to Walmart as much as possible. That store is just too crazy for me.

Offline haidyl

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2019, 04:15:53 AM »
I don't like crowded stores and anytime I go shopping, I keep looking for the shortest queue so as to spend the least time possible. An online store that takes orders and handles delivery, would save a lot of time. Have you considered a few options?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2019, 04:15:53 AM »

Offline Katy

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2019, 07:38:58 AM »
Walmart is the worst! I try to avoid going there unless I really have to. I love the low prices, but the crowds are just too much.

I'm thinking about trying the delivery service through Kroger. Since I take care of my mom, that would be easier. Right now, I go to the store on the weekend so my husband can be here at home for my mom if she needs anything, but of course, everyone goes to the store then, so it's always crowded there when I shop.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2019, 07:38:58 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms