Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Healthy breakfast meals  (Read 1509 times)

Offline cherie

Healthy breakfast meals
« on: April 09, 2019, 03:04:16 AM »
Have you ever thought about the wheat-products intake level in your diet? I was just thinking about nutritious meals that are quick to prepare. My favorite meal includes a muffin, a whole-grain mustard with a pinch of dell (to add that extra flavor and fragrance) with slices of avocado on top. Once in a while, I will add a boiled egg.

Do you have a breakfast timetable that you stick to and are the meals always easy to prepare?

Empty Nest Moms

Healthy breakfast meals
« on: April 09, 2019, 03:04:16 AM »

Offline MaryB

Re: Health breakfast meals
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 11:26:23 AM »
I'll tell you the truth it all confuses me so bad!  Like beans, to me was good for me and now I find out it's not a veggie but it's a carb...   So much info swarming in my head makes me dizzy!   :dunno:

Offline CountryMom

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 10:38:32 PM »
Beans are carbs? That's news to me! I don't eat beans very often but I find them extremely filling. If I add them to rice or pasta, I can only eat a very small portion. I always found them good for weight loss because they prevented me from overeating. I must say though, I can certainly eat a large portion of black bean dip. :dance:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 10:38:32 PM »

Offline SusanWGF

Re: Healthy breakfast meals
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2019, 03:59:20 AM »
My favorite breakfast is two soft boiled eggs, rye toast and bacon. I'm about to go cook it up after I'm done poking around on the internet. Yum.

Offline cherie

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2019, 01:58:59 PM »
I love beans as well but equally surprised that they are also considered to be carbs at times? You know I stopped believing everything I read online because suddenly everybody is an expert purporting to have knowledge in a particular field. I have a breakfast timetable that I find hard to stick to at times, especially when I travel for long distances.

Offline MaryB

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2019, 05:45:30 PM »
Beans are carbs? That's news to me! I don't eat beans very often but I find them extremely filling. If I add them to rice or pasta, I can only eat a very small portion. I always found them good for weight loss because they prevented me from overeating. I must say though, I can certainly eat a large portion of black bean dip. :dance:
[size=78%]I told you I was confused!  [/size] :sigh smiley:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2019, 05:45:30 PM »

Offline SusanWGF

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2019, 12:42:28 AM »
This thread made me curious about beans so I looked it up; beans do indeed have lots of carbs! They also have protein. Wow,  you learn something new everyday!

Offline MaryB

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2019, 03:45:52 PM »
but I'm still confused.  hee hee   :rofl:

Offline SusanWGF

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2019, 09:46:50 PM »
Heh, well, beans are healthy for you even if they have lots of carbs. I think they're complex carbs (the good kind) so you don't have to shy away from them unless you're doing a low carb diet.

Offline cherie

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2019, 07:26:16 AM »
Heh, well, beans are healthy for you even if they have lots of carbs. I think they're complex carbs (the good kind) so you don't have to shy away from them unless you're doing a low carb diet.
I wasn't going to stop eating beans despite the confusion  :rofl: . Indeed we all learn something new everyday; I just learned that beans, fruits and vegetables are classified as good carbs (mostly because they provide fiber, vitamins, minerals among other nutrients).

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2019, 07:26:16 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms