Empty Nest Moms

Author Topic: Medical anxiety  (Read 1719 times)

Offline SusanWGF

Medical anxiety
« on: April 08, 2019, 11:06:02 PM »
I've had epilepsy my entire life and I've had it mostly under control with my daily medications. It's been a long time since I've had a seizure but I'm starting to get anxious about it for some reason.  :dunno: I'm worried about it happening, even though I don't have a reason to feel that way. I booked a doctor's appointment to get checked out to see if everything is ok. Do you ever worry about things happening to you even when you don't have a logical reason to feel that way?

Offline MaryB

Re: Medical anxiety
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 11:30:33 AM »
I am glad you made the appointment.  To me that is your instinct telling you to, not that you may have a seizure (Lord have mercy) but maybe something else is off and needs tweeked!
I carry around the beast cancer awareness since my mom died of it and my sister has it now..   It's always in the back of my thoughts.  That dang cancer needs to go to HE** and not come back! 

Offline SusanWGF

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 03:53:15 AM »
Thank you for your concern! I am feeling a little better about it today. I was in a weird mood last night. I'll be relieved once I go to my doctor's appointment. I'm sorry to hear about your family. I wish them health and healing.

Offline MaryB

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2019, 05:54:08 PM »
Thank you and I wish you hugs and support!   :huggingsmiley: :huggingsmiley: :huggingsmiley:

Offline Katy

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2019, 07:44:20 AM »
I'm glad you made an appointment. Even if you don't think you have a reason to be worried, your feelings are valid. Your intuition is powerful - listen to it - it is usually right. I hope that everything is okay. Please keep us posted.

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms