Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: People who always lie  (Read 1772 times)

Offline SusanWGF

People who always lie
« on: April 07, 2019, 05:14:06 AM »
I'm sure we all know or have known someone like this. What do you do when you KNOW they are lying about almost everything and get angry when they are called out on their lies?

Empty Nest Moms

People who always lie
« on: April 07, 2019, 05:14:06 AM »

Offline MaryB

Re: People who always lie
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2019, 08:37:41 PM »
My neighbor in Tx was like that. If her lips moved you can bet it was a lie.  No matter what topic she did it and did it better than anyone.  What gets me is people would believe her.  She would lie about anyone in her life.  Since people believed her, it made me not want to talk to her because then if someone said something I could say I didnt even talk to her I dont know how she could say that! 
Good luck to you!  I know it's aggravating!   :017:

Offline CountryMom

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2019, 09:42:49 PM »
I've known more than a few folks like this. One of them being my ex-husband. He used to tell the stupidest lies. He magically won contests all the time to try and hide spending money that we didn't have. He must have been the luckiest man in the world! It's very frustrating. I would tell them you know they're full of it and if they get mad, so be it. They must know that you aren't buying what they're selling. It could be a wake up call for them to actually hear you don't believe it.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2019, 09:42:49 PM »

Offline MaryB

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2019, 01:45:11 PM »
I have a friend that's like that too, wins contests.  She has came home to find a bike on her porch!  Me,  I have not won anything and yet try as hard as I can..  wonder what they have that we done!   :dunno:
I did that with that neighbor of mine and it went over like a lead balloon.  She acted offended like she didnt know what I was talking about and she never lies!!!!  Oh brother...  they are sick minded

Offline cherie

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2019, 02:22:17 PM »
There's a friend who has been lying at every point and when I took offence (the other day) and told him off, he has started to keep his word. Perhaps it starts as a joke and gradually they keep getting better at lying? I have never understood why it is so easy for some folks to lie!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2019, 02:22:17 PM »

Offline SusanWGF

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2019, 10:59:03 PM »
I suppose the only thing we can do is grin and bear it. If it was a friend or someone I didn't have to see all the time it might not bother me so much. It's a family member and I am just so fed up with all the lies, every single day!

Offline cherie

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2019, 12:55:59 AM »
Well, I think how we choose to treat these lies depend on particular circumstances. I would simply grin and not pay attention if it wasn’t something directly affecting me. It gets murky and confusing if this is someone you meet often.

Offline Katy

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2019, 06:31:01 AM »
I used to have a friend like that. I knew he was lying when his lips were moving! It really wasn't good; I value honesty very much in friendships. I confronted him a few times, but he just kept on lying to me. I eventually had to break off contact because I knew I couldn't trust him. It's really quite sad.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2019, 06:31:01 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms