Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Days when you don't feel motivated  (Read 1460 times)

Offline cherie

Days when you don't feel motivated
« on: April 10, 2019, 01:53:08 PM »
Are there days when you don't feel like getting out of bed to do anything meaningful? I guess it is normal to feel this way from time to time. It doesn't really matter if you will be lying down in your bed and staring at the ceiling for the longest time; only that you shouldn't remain in the same state for long. Am I the only one who believes that having nothing to do (at times) can be healthy in a way?

Empty Nest Moms

Days when you don't feel motivated
« on: April 10, 2019, 01:53:08 PM »

Offline CountryMom

Re: Days when you don't feel motivated
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 04:12:46 PM »
I hear you, Cherie! I completely agree. It's not healthy to always be on the go with no rest. I have to remind myself of that because I'm the type of person who doesn't like to sit still for very long. I force myself to spend some time online for a little bit each day (and talk to you fine people!) because it makes me sit down and relax.

Offline MaryB

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 05:51:26 PM »
As much as I'm like that too (dont like to sit for long)  I do wish things would slow up and I could have some slow sitting on porch days ..  I do think it is healthy and I think we all need time off!   :coffee2:

Offline haidyl

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2019, 02:21:10 AM »
It is never easy for me to just sit down and do nothing but I understand that constantly being on the go can be tiring. Now I have to learn to just let my body and mind relax while enjoying some solitude.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2019, 02:21:10 AM »

Offline cherie

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2019, 05:03:00 AM »
Just like you CountryMom, I love being online and having to interact with such great people as all of you is always great (makes such a great difference after a hard day's work). At times, we toil too much and fail to give our bodies the much-needed rest. I think we need to listen to our bodies more and also figure out when to just rest and do nothing. It is important to have the mind and body rejuvenated from time-to-time.

Offline SusanWGF

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2019, 01:49:17 PM »
While it is important to relax, I don't like it very much because it makes me feel like I'm just forgetting something that has to be done. I've spent so much of my life always on the go that it's hard to wind down and take some time for myself.

Offline haidyl

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2019, 02:45:11 AM »
While it is important to relax, I don't like it very much because it makes me feel like I'm just forgetting something that has to be done. I've spent so much of my life always on the go that it's hard to wind down and take some time for myself.
I find myself in the same predicament from time-to-time but for some reason I always listen to my body and give it some rest. It is never a good feeling when you spend too much time toiling so much so that you get extremely fatigued.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2019, 02:45:11 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms