Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New television setup!  (Read 98 times)

Offline SusanWGF

New television setup!
« on: April 04, 2019, 04:23:01 AM »
My son set up a stereo system for my television today. It's amazing how well I can hear everything now! I love it. The thing is, I'm confused with the controls and remotes. I didn't want to tell him because he always makes fun of me for not understanding things like that.  :rofl:

Empty Nest Moms

New television setup!
« on: April 04, 2019, 04:23:01 AM »

Offline MaryB

Re: New television setup!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 12:49:40 PM »
Oh Susan that's wonderful!  That surround sound is awesome!  I would love a Boise radio and they make it for Tv's too.   They are WAY out of my cash allowance though haha
Look up on youtube to see how to use your new controls. 

Offline Katy

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 07:09:04 AM »
That's great about your new setup, but I'm sorry there are so many remotes and controls to learn! I can relate. My daughter had to help me set up a Facebook account and always makes fun of how old I am when I don't get all the new tech stuff. Our kids can be so mean.... ;) I'm sure they don't mean any harm, but we just didn't grow up with all this fancy technical equipment, and it takes some of us a little longer to learn.

Do you have any friends who could teach you?

Offline SusanWGF

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2019, 11:01:39 PM »
You're right, Katy. I know he's only taking a playful jab at me, but it irritates me that I don't understand the controls easily. :jiggly smiley: I don't have any tech-minded friends, so my best bet is to do what Mary suggested and look it up on YouTube. I haven't touched any of the controls except "Power" since he gave me the remote!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2019, 11:01:39 PM »

Offline haidyl

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2019, 05:28:30 AM »
We already have a lot of remotes in the house and at times it can be difficult to ascertain which one controls what. Technology is changing really fast and in a few years to come, you may only need to speak commands to a specific electronic device. Now that you mentioned it, I think I need a new speaker set up!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2019, 05:28:30 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms