Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: People who can never keep their word  (Read 99 times)

Offline haidyl

People who can never keep their word
« on: March 29, 2019, 11:42:39 AM »
I got a referral about some company that offers garage automation services and much as it has good reviews, it hasn't been easy to get an appointment. The technician assigned to me keeps giving all sorts of excuses and never calling back. Would we presume that he is too busy considering that the company has a good standing? I have given up on doing another follow-up; I will just sit back and see if he ever calls back.

Empty Nest Moms

People who can never keep their word
« on: March 29, 2019, 11:42:39 AM »

Offline Katy

Re: People who can never keep their word
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 07:44:53 AM »
I've seen a lot of people slack on the job a lot more these days. I'm not sure why this is. I had a terrible time getting my vacuum back when I had to take it to a repair store. They kept giving me all kinds of excuses. I was supposed to have a fixed vacuum in two weeks, but it took them two months.

Can you call this tech's supervisor and request someone else? I hope you get this all sorted out without too much more frustration.

Offline MaryB

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2019, 03:29:44 PM »
I say move on.  If they cannot show reliability before the sale they wont afterward if you should need them.   What's that saying "buyer beware'?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2019, 03:29:44 PM »

Offline cherie

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2019, 05:01:01 AM »
There is really no point in following up on someone who won't bother to call back. I say move on to the next company offering the same service. I have a feeling that most of these establishments hire the wrong fit and it is really important to have employees that are aligned towards a common goal.

Offline SusanWGF

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2019, 05:16:19 AM »
If they do bother to call back, you should tell them you no longer require their services. If they're this bad at doing follow up, imagine how crummy they'll be at doing the job!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2019, 05:16:19 AM »

Offline haidyl

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2019, 03:34:06 AM »
The technician never called back and there was never a follow-up from the main office so I have decided to cut any links with this company. Every business should treat a prospective client like a gem; once they are dissatisfied, they may never come back!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2019, 03:34:06 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms